The Omnigrid 6.5" x 24" ruler features an extra 1/2" width for seam allowances and is a timesaver for cutting borders when quilting. This ruler is used to cut 6" borders with seam allowances and to cut 6.5" strips for 6.5" blocks; it can also be used to cut strips, borders and bias pieces.
Use with a rotary cutter or a straight-edge blade
- Multiple degree angle lines for easy pivot of 30º, 45º and 60º cuts
- Edge markings for accurate measuring
- Laser cut edges for smooth, deep cutting
- Patented double-sight lines that show up on light and dark fabrics
- Heavy-duty durable acrylic material
- Left- and right-hand numbering and angle system